• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ally Grace

Ally Grace

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

So, I need to know how to break your foot or just fracture it. The whole point of this is to get a boot. I don't know why I want one sooo badly! I just honestly don't get it. I badly sprained my ankle in May, and got crutches for two weeks and a wrap, but only used them for a few days(BIG mistake), and had ankle issues for months following. It finally healed after physical therapy in November. I need it to be at school or dance. NOT home. Trust me, my parents wouldn't take me to the Hospital if we are at home. Now, don't say stupid stuff. I most likely will not do it, my friend wants to do it more. I am active, I dance two hours a week, I'm in the school play, I take private voice lessons twice a month, and am in SO.

So please. NO stupid answers, I just need an easy way to hurt it so I can get a boot. And it needs to be at school, dance, or someone else's house.

Thanks!!!!

#2 GiveYouMyAll

GiveYouMyAll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

There's really no "easy way," but i sprained my ankle in dance by doing a ballet kick over twist. Do it a couple of times it might work, but if not try jumping over some fences, i broke my ankle doing that. I know how you feel though, i broke my ankle and i wanna do it again, i just liked the feeling lol.

#3 Roza

Roza

Health & Pregnancy Expert

• Experts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,898 posts
  • LocationMontreal,Que. Canada
Excellent

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

There is no safe way. You would,trying anything be more likely to do worse damage (& permanent) ,then what you want.
Hurting one's self to gain 'anything' is a warning of pending need for counseling.
I don't know what kind of boot you want - but there must be a better way, then cost of an ambulance, ER , meds., etc.
Cause anything outside your house, espec a school, etc-requires an ambulance for legal or (their) insurance purposes.

#4 Caillie

Caillie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Just put your foot under the wheel of a car when one is moving off then you can claim money from the driver for not checking to see if you had your foot under the wheel.

#5 mooorrrgaaannn

mooorrrgaaannn

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

I don't recommend this whatsoever, but at dance you could roll your ankle and possibly fracture it. But please don't do this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users