• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 b_robles

b_robles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

Okay, so I've noticed for about a week (I think), I have a minor rash. Not exactly on my private area, but it's lower down like, the inside of my butt. Agh, not the inside but it's not exactly on my vagina, if you get my point. Lately, it spread to the top of my private area, it's on the left lip but they aren't the same bumps as the ones lower down. These ones look like bigger (not big like a pimple) bumps, while the other ones look like the bumps babies get (baby acne). I'm not sexually active, so I know it's not an STD but I have been using a new soap. It's Caress Elixir Fragrance, something like that. Could that be what it was? I do have sensitive skin, but I'm not sure where it's coming from and I'm a little bit paranoid about it. It also starts to itch, usually when I'm about to go take a shower and while I'm in there and then it starts to burn a tiny bit when I use a towel to scratch. Yet it feels better as soon as I sit down for a while. What can I use to make it stop itching and go away? Also, I'm on my period so it's not making it any better.

#2 wise old gpa

wise old gpa

Health /Medical Expert

• Experts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,075 posts
  • LocationMontreal,Que. Canada
Excellent

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

You could stop the new soap or anything else new, even panties of a new material.
You can not scratch, or try to less.
Anything with the word 'fragrance' or 'added fragrance' is often not suitable for ppl with sensitive skin.

If it goes away use an unscented soap like Dove or Ivory -- if not then would be time to see a doctor.
High chance it is annoying but not serious - based on your post.
:nurse:
You could ask a pharmacist for a cream, but then you won't know if it was the soap or an allergic reaction.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: health, rashes, womens health, help, private area

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users